Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boss DC-2 Dimension C vs Behringer CC300 Space C
A good comparison in these 2 chorus pedals. The CC300 is <$40 while the DC-2 (expensive) is long discontinued. Sadly, the CC300 is also out of production. I really like the chorus sound from these pedals. Lush and wet without being too wobbly or modulated. 

Looks like Behringer is bringing back the Dimension C clone -- as the tc electronic 3rd dimension chorus. I love the sound of this chorus as well as the previous Behringer CC 300 Space-C pedal which is now discontinued.  That pedal had a lush sound, but had certain characteristics like a brighter top-end and diminished lower end. It also had a tendency to slightly distort under higher inputs.  But in general, with certain guitar riffs, it was more than acceptable and the sound is amazing.

[Image: 3RD-DIMENSION-CHORUS_P0CQ0_Left_L.png]
Would love to see a comparison of the previous DC-2 pedals and clones to the new Waza DC-2w.

If you want a very versatile modulation pedal that can easily clone the Waza DC-2w or the CE-2w for chorus sounds,  please check out the Zoom MS-70CDR.  It can do a lot more than chorus, and can input/output in stereo.

I have personally compared this to the Boss CE-2w, DC-2w, Dimension C, tc electronic chorus, Mr. Black Double Chorus, and many others and this is easily one of the best chorus tones out there. You can clone the CE-2w tone easily, and in fact it will have more bass and fatness than the Boss pedals which seem to roll-off the low-end a bit which does add more clarity and shimmer to chorus in general.  A lot of chorus pedals do this.